NEFSC offers the State Approved 21 hour Level 2 course for the multiple offender. This is the required course of attendance for persons with a second or subsequent lifetime offense of the following:
- Refusal DUI reduced to WWRD if substance abuse related
- Boating under the influence
- Arrests/convictions requiring Department and/or court
- Persons who have already completed a Level 1 DUI program
To register for a DUI course offered by the Northeast Florida Safety Council, you must live, work, or attend school in Duval, Baker, Clay, Columbia (Hamilton, Lafayette, Suwannee), Nassau or St Johns County.
To register for DUI Level 1 class you must come into the office with the following required paperwork:
- Drivers license number
- Photo I.D. card (Florida I.D., driver license required, or current valid government issued picture I.D.)
- Proof of residence
- Complete arrest report
- Court orders( if applicable)
- Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) test results or Refusal affidavit
- Name of probation officer (if applicable)
The program includes a required DUI evaluation to determine risk(s) for future substance abuse problems. Referral to licensed substance abuse treatment program will be made for persons meeting criteria for mandatory referral. All services are per Florida Statute 316.193(5) & Administrative Rule 15A-10- Licensure under/Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.