To register for a DUI course offered by the Northeast Florida Safety Council, you must live, work, or attend school in Duval, Baker, Clay, Columbia (Hamilton, Lafayette, Suwannee), Nassau or St Johns County.
You can register for DUI Level 1 class ONLINE at any time by clicking here or the blue Register Online button below. You will be contacted during normal business hours if you register nights, weekends or holidays. Please have the paperwork listed below available when you register.
To Register in person, you must come into the office Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 3:00pm, except holidays, with the following required paperwork:
- If DUI was received on a Florida Driver’s License you must have a state issued Florida Identification card with photo OR a valid, current, government issued US Passport or Military ID with photo and verified address that you reside in Baker, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Hamilton, Lafayette, Nassau, St. Johns or Suwannee county.
- Proof of Residency: If your ID does not include an address, then you must provide proof of: employment (pay stub, etc.) or residence (utility bill) or school (college ID) for one of the above counties.
- Out of State Licenses: If DUI was received on an out-of-state license, a valid, current, government issues US Passport or Military ID with photo is required along with proof of residency outlined above.
- Complete arrest report
- Court orders ( if applicable)
- Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) test results or Refusal affidavit
- Name of probation officer (if applicable)
The program includes a required DUI evaluation to determine risk(s) for future substance abuse problems. Referral to licensed substance abuse treatment program will be made for persons meeting criteria for mandatory referral. All services are per Florida Statute 316.193(5) & Administrative Rule 15A-10- Licensure under/Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
Follow these links for related course information on our DUI Level 2 classes or for our Special Supervision Services.
Visit our information page for class times.
For DUI Registration questions email DUI Registration.
For general DUI questions, email us at DUI Info or
If you need to reach us by phone, call the office at (904) 399-3119, choice number 1.